We build clear, functional, original websites & online applications
We take seriously the privacy of your personal data. That is why, preserving the priceless value of these data and preserving your ability to control them is of the utmost importance to us. In this context, we want to be transparent about which data we collect, how we collect them and how we process them and ensure that you are provided with sufficient information in order to make the right choices in all our services and provisions.
We work to gain your trust on a daily basis, around five key areas of collection and usage of personal data:
- Control: We provide you with the absolute control of processing your personal data in a direct way and with clear choices.
- Transparency: Our procedures for the collection and processing of data are completely transparent in order for you to make informed choices.
- Legal protection: We comply with all applicable laws and regulations and we treat the legal protection of your personal data as a fundamental human right.
- Safety: We protect the data that you trust us with, in the best possible way.
- Personalized experience: Personal data collection helps us serve you in a personalize way, by providing you with information, products, provisions and services tailored to your needs and wishes in order to make your experience as good as possible.
This Policy explains what kind of personal data we collect from you through our interaction with you, and how we save and process this data.
Personal data we collect
We collect your personal data in order to provide you with personalized services and communication and to provide you with the best possible interaction with us. Some of these data are provided directly from you, such as, for example, when you complete a transaction in our website, when you create an account or roam on our website, when you subscribe to our contact list, when you enter in a contract with us or when you contact us for information.
We also collect some data by recording how you interact with our products and services, by using cookies (more on that may be found below). We also collect data from third parties, which we protect under this Policy, as well as possible additional restrictions imposed by the provider of these data. These providers may differ over time, but may include the following:
- Social networks provided you have granted access to your data located on these networks.
- Service providers who help us specify your location based on the IP address.
- Widely available data sources, such as free state databases or other free-to-use data.
a) To accept
b) To refuse
Under this feature, if you choose not to provide the information necessary for the provision of a service, you will not be able to use it.
The data we collect depend on the general context of your interaction with us, the options you make, including the settings for the protection of your personal data, as well as the services and features that you use. The data we collect may include the following:
Name and contact details:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Mobile phone number
- Email and other similar contact information
- Company name
- Registered office
- VAT number
- Credit/Debit Card Details
- Passwords and/or similar information used for the safety of your account
- Passport/National ID/Driver’s Licence
- Date of birth
- Favourite products,
- Purchasing habits, as well as your interests and favourites that can be deduced or derived from other data we collect.
In case you browse in our website, we collect data related with your device and the way you interact with us and our products. For example, we collect data regarding the features you use, information of the products you buy, and your browsing on our website. This data includes your commands and interactions through text and other systems we have. This data also includes the settings you choose and the software configuration you use most.
Contacts and Relationships:
Information you provide us regarding your relationships with other registered users of our services.
To improve our services with location features, we collect location data of varying degrees of precision. The accurate location data can be data from the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) (e.g. GPS), as well as data from nearby cellphone antennas and Wi-Fi hotspots that we collect when you activate products or features based on location. Inaccurate location data includes the locations resulting from your IP address, data indicating less precisely where you are, such as city or postal code, etc.
If you visit the offices, or other facilities of the companies associated with Web Theoria Ltd or attend any of their events, your image may be recorded by our security cameras.
We also collect the information you provide us and the content of the messages you send to us, such as your comments and reviews about our products or services, or questions and information you provide to our customer service department. Telephone conversations or chat sessions with our representatives may be recorded.
How we use your personal data
Web Theoria Ltd and its associated companies use your data to conduct their business activities, fulfil their contractual obligations and to provide products and services which require the use of personal data, in order to improve and personalize your experience and your interaction with them. Additionally, we may use your data to communicate with you, inform about your account, product information, and more. We do not use the content of emails, conversations, video calls, or your documents, photos or other personal files for targeted advertising.
We use your data to communicate with you and to personalize and/or personify this communication. For example, we may contact you by phone or email or by other means of communication to let you know about available security updates, invite you to participate in a survey or event, or to inform you that you need to take certain action in order to keep your account updated. In addition, you can subscribe to our contact list, in order to receive our newsletters and choose whether you want to and how to receive messages and promotional material.
Why we share your personal data:
We share your personal data with your consent or as required to complete any transaction or contractual obligation or to provide any product or service you have requested. For example, we share your data with banks and other institutions which process payment transactions or provide other financial services, when you provide us with, for the payment of a transaction and/or a contractual obligation and/or a service and/or a product, for fraud prevention and to mitigate any credit risk.
In addition, we share your personal information with Web Theoria Ltd associated companies. We also share personal data with our suppliers or external associates, who work on our behalf for the purposes described in this policy, such as companies we have employed for the provision of customer support services or for system protection and to ensure the quality of our services.
Finally, we may gain access, transfer, disclose and save your personal data when we believe in good faith that this is necessary for:
1. Compliance with applicable law or to respond to any valid legal procedure,
2. Your and our other customer protection, such as for the avoidance of junk mail, attempt to defraud our website users, or to prevent life loss or the possibility of serious injury, and
3. The protection of the rights or the property of Web Theoria Ltd members, including the enforcement of the terms governing the use of services. However, if there are reasonable grounds for believing that a registered user is using our services to distribute stolen intellectual or material property of Web Theoria Ltd members, we will not inspect the private content of that user on our own but we will refer the matter to the appropriate authorities.
Websites and services of third parties:
Periodically, we may use third party services in order to efficiently run some of the processes required to operate the site. The providers of such services have access to certain personal data which are provided by the users of this website.
Links to other websites:
Alterations of the ownership and control of the company:
- We may disclose data to a prospective purchaser of the company or any department thereof.
- In the above cases, we will take measures to ensure the protection of your privacy.
You may find below a list of your legal rights insofar as your personal data are concerned. Please note that some of these rights may not be applicable to your situation.
- You have the right to gain access to the personal data that we hold about you.
- You have the right of rectification, that is, to request the correction, without undue delay, of any personal data that we hold about you and are either inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, without undue delay, provided, amongst others, the personal data in question are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
- You have the right to restrict our processing activities or to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability, that is, to request from us that we send your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another controller.
- If we rely on your consent as our legal basis for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within 30 days.
Your communication preferences:
You can choose whether you want to receive promotional material from Web Theoria Ltd and its associated companies via SMS, Messaging services, Phone or other available means of communication. If you wish, you can be excluded from our contact list at any time by following the instructions contained in the messages you receive, by calling us at +357 24 534 996, by contacting 3, Imittou Street, 7101, Aradippou, Larnaca, Cyprus or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, you may configure your options regarding the receiving of messages through your personal account. These options do not apply to the mandatory service announcements that constitute part of certain Web Theoria Ltd services or for the performance of surveys or other informational announcements that have their own subscription cancellation method.
Monitoring according to the browser application
Cookies and similar technologies are used for various purposes, such as:
- Saving of your preferences and settings: Your device may save settings that allow our programs to work properly or maintain your preferences over time. We save preferences, such as your contact language, address, etc., so you do not have to import them every time you return to the website. If you choose to be excluded from interest-based promotions, we will save your preference to be excluded in a cookie on your device.
- Saving of the information you provide to a website: When you provide information on the website, we store the data in a cookie to improve your browsing.
- Social media: Some of our websites include cookies through social media, including those that allow the users who connect to the service of the social media, to share the content through this service.
- Interest-based promotions: cookies are used to collect data about your website activity and identify your interests, in order to provide you with offers and privileges that interest you. You can be excluded from receiving interest-based promotions at any time.
Before the website places cookies on your computer, a message will appear asking for your consent in order for these cookies to be installed. By giving your consent to the placement of cookies, you allow Web Theoria Ltd and its associated companies to provide you with better experiences and services. If you wish, you may not consent to the installation of cookies. However, certain features of the website may not fully work or work as intended.
This website may install the following cookies:
Cookie type: Highly Essential Cookies
Purpose: These are cookies required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to connect to secure sites on our website, use a shopping cart or use services that are exclusively for members.
Cookie type: Analysis/Performance Cookies
Purpose: Allows us to identify and count the number of visitors and observe how they navigate on our website when using it. This helps us improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find easily what they are looking for.
Cookie type: Functionality cookies
Purpose: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalize our content, to welcome you with your name and to remember your preferences (for example, your language or area selection).
Cookie type: Targeting cookies
Purpose: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to customize our website and the ads that appear to it with your interests. For this purpose, we may also share this information with third parties.
Some features of the services provided through the website, depend on cookies. If you choose to block the cookies, you may lose the ability to sign in or use some of these services as well as your preferences which rely on cookies.
- Monitoring Protection: By using Internet Browser Options (such as “Monitoring protection” of Internet Explorer 9 and later versions) that excludes content of third-parties, including cookies, from any website, you limit the information that the specific third-party websites can collect from you.
You can choose to delete cookies at any time. However, you may lose any information that allows you to have quicker and more effective access to the website, including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
It is recommended that you make sure that your internet browser application is updated and consult the help menu and instructions provided by your internet browser application developer if you are not sure how to customize your privacy settings.
Where we save and process personal data
Your collected personal data is saved and processed in Cyprus or in any other country or region in which Web Theoria Ltd and its associated companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries or service providers are operating.
Preservation of personal data by us:
Your personal data is preserved for two years, for the provision of products and services and the processing of transactions you have requested or for as long as required by law for other essential purposes such as the compliance with our legal or tax obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our contracts. Within the context of these various operations, preservation time may vary considerably.
Unless otherwise stated, the companies associated with Web Theoria Ltd are responsible for saving and processing of the personal data collected through the services under this policy.
If you have any concerns, complains or questions regarding the protection of personal data, call us at +357 24 534 996, get in touch through 3, Imittou Street, 7101, Aradippou, Larnaca, Cyprus or contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to questions or concerns within 30 days.
In addition to the above, you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection in Cyprus, at the following postal and email address:
1 Iasonos str., 1082 Nicosia
P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia
Tel: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565